6 new dog foods, please treat Champion Petfoods products

Edmonton, Canada-Champion Petfoods, Inc. launched six new dog products during a digital visit to the Global Pet Expo in March, including wet food formulas designed for the recently adopted rescue dog Dry foods, freeze-dried foods, cereal-containing formulas and high-protein biscuits are sold under its ACANA® and ORIJEN® brands.
ACANA Rescue Care is a formula developed by a veterinarian to help dogs transition to life with their new owners. The formula features fresh or unprocessed animal ingredients, grains, fruits, vegetables and bone broth to increase palatability. It is also rich in prebiotics, fish oil, antioxidants and chamomile and other botanicals to support intestinal health, skin and outer skin health, immune system health and overall health.
There are two recipes for the Rescue Care diet: free range poultry, liver and whole oats, and red meat, liver and whole oats. The champion said that the free-range chickens and turkeys are not locked in cages and can move freely in the barn, but cannot enter the outdoors.
The champion’s new wet dog food includes ORIJEN high-quality wet dog food and ACANA high-quality block wet dog food. Based on the company’s biologically appropriate WholePrey concept, the ORIJEN formula contains 85% animal ingredients. It also includes essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
The ORIJEN wet dog food diet features chunks of real meat, and there are six recipes to choose from: original, chicken, beef, local red, tundra and puppy plate.
ACANA premium lumpy wet dog food is made with 85% animal ingredients, and the remaining 15% includes fruits and vegetables. These diets have protein characteristics in a salty broth and can be eaten as a completely balanced meal or a light meal.
The new ACANA wet dog food has six recipes: poultry, beef, lamb, pork, duck and small cutting board.
Jen Beechen, Vice President of Marketing, Champion Petfoods, said: “Pet lovers who have been feeding ORIJEN and ACANA dry food to their dogs have been asking for wet food.” “Many of them like the quality nutrition provided by our brand, but It is also hoped to add wet ingredients to diversify the dog food, increase the water content of the dog’s overall diet, to help them maintain moisture, and to be used as an attractive light meal ingredient for teasing eaters.
“…We have developed ORIJEN and ACANA wet foods, the method is similar to dry dog ​​food, with a focus on high-quality ingredients rich in protein and balanced nutrition,” Beechen added. “We chose to work with a leading manufacturer with a long history of producing high-quality canned food in North America to make the best wet dog food in the world.”
The company’s new ACANA wholesome cereal dry dog ​​food “beyond the first ingredient”, with 60% to 65% animal ingredients and fiber-rich grains, including oats, sorghum and millet. The diet does not include gluten, potatoes or legumes.
The champion also pointed out that its whole-grain diet has “heart-healthy” properties and contains a mixture of vitamins B and E and added choline. This grain-containing series includes seven recipes: red meat and grains, free-flowing poultry and grains, sea fish and grains, lamb and pumpkin, duck and pumpkin, small breeds and puppies.
The company’s new ACANA freeze-dried food is an original alternative dog food, with 90% animal ingredients and infused with bone broth. The product is provided in the form of small pies, which can be eaten as a regular meal or as a light meal.
These new freeze-dried food products have four recipes: free-range chicken, free-running Turkey, pasture-raised beef and duck.
Last but not least, the new ACANA high-protein biscuits only contain five ingredients, each of which contains 85% protein from animal ingredients. These foods all contain liver and sweet potato ingredients, and come in two sizes-small and medium/large varieties-and four recipes: chicken liver, beef liver, pork liver and turkey liver.

Post time: May-19-2021